Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
What is Smart Coatings Symposium?
The Smart Coatings Symposium is an annual international event that brings together scientists and business leaders from across the globe for three days in Orlando, FL, to share and discuss the latest developments and trends in cutting-edge technologies pertaining to 'smart' materials and coatings. Ever since its inception in 2005, Smart Coatings Symposium attracts an average of 180 participants from all over the world. The finest quality talks by speakers drawn from the top-notch institutions and industries makes this symposium truly outstanding.
- Opportunity to showcase products and services and associated with a groundbreaking and innovative conference that attracts the top minds and industry leaders from around the globe.
- Increases brand visibility and new business opportunities through networking, media coverage, and visitors to the symposium website. A list of sponsors and company links are posted on the symposium website.
- Potential for growth in strategic partnerships, research collaborations and revenue through increased brand and company recognition as a result of symposium sponsorships.
- Company exposure among high profile symposium attendees from around the globe. Previous sponsors include Sherwin Williams, Altana/BYK, PCI, Sino-Rich, Tosoh Bioscience, Office of Naval Research, DOW, hybrid, the creators of POSS, and many other significant business and government entities.
Sponsorship opportunities for Smart Coatings 2023
- Silver Sponsor - $2500
One of the following opportunities:
- Company logo on smartcoatings.org
- Inclusion of your company logo on Proceedings book.
- Inclusion of your logo on opening slides (3 times).
- Free registration for one attendee from sponsoring company.
- Mention of your company sponsorship before each session (3 sessions).
- Inclusion of your company logo on the sponsorship page of the Smart Coatings 2023 website with a link to your company's web site.
- Gold Sponsor - $3000
Silver benefits plus:
- Free Registration to one attendee at the symposium ($650 value, 2023 only).
- Showcase station with 20×25 company logo posters at breakfast and lunch.
- Platinum Sponsor - $3500
Gold benefits plus:
- Sign mentioning "This Coffee break was sponsored by -" (3 opportunities available).
- Or sign mentioning "This luncheon is partly sponsored by -" (6 opportunities available).
- Diamond Sponsor - $4500
Platinum benefits plus:
- Full sponsorship of luncheon or reception - (3 opportunities available).
To become a sponsor, contact
Dr. Jamil Baghdachi at:
Phone: (248) 212-8577